Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Tag - I'm it - CRAP!

Ok- this one is for Jenny - and only cause you're pregnant!!!!

6 random things about me . . .

1.  I decided to ask my kids what they thought a random thing about me was . . . Lexi says, "You dance in my mirrors with me!"  Kaden says, "You're cutie!"  See why I love these guys!!!! 

2.  We leave for MEXICO tomorrow!  We will be in the Mayan Riveria for the next week.  Then the fifth of November John and I will be traveling to Italy for a week.  John's dad has been fighting Leukemia for the past year,  so John has had to take over his dad's business.  (on top of our own - he is VERY busy)  Italy is where they manufacture the foundation and oil drilling rigs that they sale.  Absolutely no complaints!!  We get to visit Venice before going to Cesena to meet up with John's clients.  

3.  I am the PTA Treasurer for Lexi's Elementary, I sit on the parent committee for the Winner School Dance Program, and I seem to always have children with me that aren't mine biologically.  (Note to self - learn to say NO!!!)

4.  Although I do not have a job (technically)  I do all the accounting/property management for our rental properties and the ones my parents and in-laws own too.  I probably should have paid more attention to accounting in college but . . . Oh well!  I did; however, graduate with a degree in Psychology.  
 
5.  Can I say the words "hair extensions" It has been 9 years since I have had long hair and I am struggling to grow it out so - I decided to give them a try . . . needless to say I am undecided how I feel about them yet!!!  Kinda drastic!!!!  

6.  I get motion sick like you wouldn't believe.  When we go boating I do not ride in the cabin and flying on airplanes kinda freaks me out.  The next few trips will be interesting.  This is also a genetic trait that I have passed on to my daughter - poor girl!!  

Ok- I now tag both Lisa's (Bunker & Buchmiller), Ashlee, Paula, Aimee (who needs to SET UP A BLOG) Kimberly Chytraus and Sarah . . . I think Marni has tagged the rest of you!!!! 




1 comment:

Marni Bown said...

I love it. I was wondering when you were going to post. SO fun and have fun on your vacations. YOu both deserve it.

Kaden and Alexis

Kaden and Alexis