Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Dance Attack



For all you fans of So You Think You Can Dance . . . the Winner School does a Summer Dance Attack every year and this year Lexi got to have teachers such as Nick Lazzarini, the Season 1 Winner, Travis Wall, Season 2 runner-up, Sabra, from last year, and Kameron, also from last year!!!  It was such an amazing experience for her.  Nick and the "Money" dance was her most favorite!!! 
I am totally retarded because I left my camera home, but I do have a picture of her getting ready at home!!!!   DUH - i know
How amazing to be this young and have such COOL teachers!!!!!   

1 comment:

Shaundee said...

Celeste..I am so glad I ran into your blog during my "blog surfing!" What a darling family you have. I can't believe you have a girl old enough to go to "Dance Attack." Where has the time gone? You are right back into the dance world again. We have just started back into the crazy and intense world of dance with Lyza and we are trying to take it slow...because I know eventually it is going to get out of control. I loved the pictures of Lake Powell as well. It reminded me of the trip we took down there in High School.

Kaden and Alexis

Kaden and Alexis